StreamETH
HomeEventsChannelsSpeakersTopics

You

SavedConnect to MCP

Channels

ED
Ethereum Denver
ET
ETHGlobal
DE
Devcon
TO
TOKEN2049
AW
Abu Dhabi Finance Week
DS
Devcon 7 SEA
EC
European Blockchain Convention
SS
Stable Summit
All channels

Talks from Ethereum conferences and meetups, by StreamETH.

AllblockchainethereumWeb3smart contractsCryptoScience & TechnologyBitcoindistributed ledgerETHDenverHackathonDecentralizationDeFiConferenceEvent
20:19
ET

Risk Methodology: Introduction for Tokenised Assets in DeFi | Alex McFarlane at Pragma Lisbon 2026

ETHGlobalSep 2, 2026
17:22
ET

The Ontology Gap | Angelo Min at Pragma Lisbon 2026

ETHGlobalSep 2, 2026
20:33
ET

The Price of Everything. Accessible to Everyone. | Marc Tillement at Pragma Lisbon 2026

ETHGlobalSep 2, 2026
21:53
ET

Real Yields, Real Institutions, Real Problems | Julien Bouteloup & Kartik Talwar, Pragma Lisbon 2026

ETHGlobalJulien Bouteloup, Kartik TalwarSep 2, 2026
07:01
ET

Welcome and Introduction | Kartik Talwar at Pragma Lisbon 2026

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarSep 2, 2026
13:54
ET

The Liquidity Gap: How LPs Are Leaving Billions on the Table | Holly Atkinson at Pragma Lisbon 2026

ETHGlobalHolly AtkinsonSep 2, 2026
17:49
ET

Retail Banking, Built Onchain | Joao Alves at Pragma Lisbon 2026

ETHGlobalSep 2, 2026
19:51
ET

Fireside chat with Christian Crowley (a16z crypto) and Ishan Singh (Google Cloud) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
13:33
ET

Scaling Tokenized Assets Liquidity, Utility, and Distribution | Samyak Jain (Fluid) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
14:42
ET

Securing Institutional DeFi Without Centralizing It | Odysseas Lamtzidis (Phylax) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
19:27
ET

Valuing Ethereum Comprehensively | William Mougayar (TRUSTSHIFT) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
20:52
ET

Fireside Chat with Tom Zschach (SWIFT) and Aryan Sheikhalian (CMT Digital) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
12:39
ET

The Idle Trillion | Nick Stoev (Mellow) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalNick StoevAug 2, 2026
14:00
ET

Building Infrastructure for the Future of Finance on Top of Ethereum | Vlad Novakovski (Lighter)

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
15:10
ET

The Evolution of Onchain Derivatives | Cole Kennelly (Volmex) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
24:12
ET

Fireside Chat with Carlos Domingo (Securitize) and Camila Russo (The Defiant) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
31:14
ET

Fireside w/ Chris Giancarlo (ex-Chairman CFTC, Patomak) & William Mougayar (TRUSTSHIFT) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
03:11
ET

Welcome & Introduction | Kartik Talwar (ETHGlobal) at ETHConf, Day 2

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarAug 2, 2026
14:56
ET

Privacy without Terrorists | Ameen Soleimani (0xbow) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAmeen SoleimaniAug 2, 2026
15:51
ET

What Fintech Missed in the Real Economy | Shadman Sakib (Flex) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
18:50
ET

Trusting Agents With Capital: The Gearbox Playbook | Mikhail Lazarev (Gearbox Protocol) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
16:39
ET

Is Ethereum Realtime Ready | Kevin Lepsoe (ETHGas) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
22:51
ET

Using LLM Generated Formal Specs to Prevent the Next DeFi Hack | Mooly Sagiv (Certora) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalMooly SagivAug 2, 2026
20:34
ET

Connecting DeFi with TradFi | Sonya Kim (3F) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
11:55
ET

Introducing the Open Cap Table Protocol | Thibauld Favre (Fairmint) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
17:59
ET

Building the Data Layer for Ethereum's Institutional Era | Scott Dykstra (Space and Time) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
12:54
ET

The Missing Pieces for Institutional Adoption | Azeem Khan (Miden) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
16:57
ET

Institutional ETH Staking Infrastructure | Demetrios Skalkotos (Blockdaemon) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
14:32
ET

The Future of Money at Polygon | John Egan (Polygon) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
1:52:29
ET

ETHConf Crypto Startup Showdown

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
14:08
ET

From Wall Street to Ethereum | Jan Gorzny (Zircuit) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalJan GorznyAug 2, 2026
17:56
ET

The Clarity Act: What It Means for Developers | Lindsay Fraser (Blockchain Association) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
09:32
ET

The Perpification of Everything | Kaledora Kiernan Linn (Ostium) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
20:18
ET

Fireside Chat with Giovanni Vicioso (CME Group) and Joshua Lim (FalconX) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
17:24
ET

Investing for the Tokenization Vision | Zach Pandl (Grayscale) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
14:44
ET

Building the Infrastructure for Onchain Volatility Markets | Dan Ugolini (Rysk) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
19:34
ET

Fireside Chat with Shiliang Tang and Ayesha Kiani (Monarq Asset Management) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
20:01
ET

Fireside Chat with Maxime Seiler (STS Digital) and Chris Perkins (250 Digital Asset Mgmt) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
19:23
ET

The Next Era of ENS Katherine Wu (ENS Labs) and Kartik Talwar (ETHGlobal) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarAug 2, 2026
18:32
ET

Fireside Chat with Reid Simon (Figure) and David Hoffman (Bankless) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalDavid HoffmanAug 2, 2026
19:01
ET

Build with Dynamic I Kim Luu, Eric Tesenair

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
12:35
ET

Building Onchain Workflows with LI FI Composer I Leonardo Cascianelli

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
23:33
ET

Reimagining the AMM with 1inch Aqua I Tanner Moore

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
19:11
ET

Canton Network Workshop I Jatin Pandya

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
17:25
ET

Introduction to Chainlink Confidential AI Attester I Solange Gueiros, Andrej Rakic

ETHGlobalSolange GueirosAug 2, 2026
15:40
ET

How to Navigate the Uniswap Stack I Angela Ocando

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
37:02
ET

Welcome & Opening Ceremonies I Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarAug 2, 2026
1:22:34
ET

Closing Ceremonies & Finalist Demos I Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarAug 2, 2026
35:09
ET

Welcome & Opening Ceremonies | Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarAug 2, 2026
18:36
ET

How to Navigate the Uniswap Stack | Ivan Volovyk, Angela Ocando

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
22:30
ET

Building AI Agents on The Graph | Kevin Jones

ETHGlobalKevin JonesAug 2, 2026
21:54
ET

Reimagining the AMM with 1inch Aqua | Caleb Rippey

ETHGlobalAug 2, 2026
24:34
ET

Fireside Chat with Robbie Mitchnick (BlackRock) and Matt Sheffield (SharpLink) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalJul 2, 2026
19:00
ET

Crypto Built the Rails: Next Up Operating Them Safely | Andrej Bencic (Tenderly) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalJul 2, 2026
17:51
ET

Fireside Chat with Chaeho Shin (1inch) and Yana Prikhodchenko (Cointelegraph) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalJul 2, 2026
20:42
ET

Fireside Chat with Nemil Dalal (Y Combinator) and Kartik Talwar (ETHGlobal) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarJul 2, 2026
18:55
ET

Fireside Chat with Sreeram Kannan (Eigen Labs) and Nikita Sachdev (Luna PR) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalSreeram KannanJul 2, 2026
24:43
ET

The Onchain Capital Markets Era Starts in DC | Taylor Lindman (SEC) Salman Banaei (Plume) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalJul 2, 2026
26:34
ET

Fireside Chat with Hayden Adams (Uniswap Labs) and Camila Russo (The Defiant) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalJul 2, 2026
15:24
ET

A Reasonably Necessary World Computer | Tim Beiko (Ethereum Foundation) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalTim BeikoJul 2, 2026
19:58
ET

Building Credit Markets at Internet Speed | Stani Kulechov (Aave) at ETHConf

ETHGlobalStani KulechovJul 2, 2026
08:01
ET

Dynamic Overview I Matthew Foyle

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
07:17
ET

Welcome & Introduction I Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarMay 2, 2026
13:27
ET

Bringing Institutional Grade Finance Onchain I Jan Gorzny

ETHGlobalJan GorznyMay 2, 2026
19:19
ET

The Last Wallet You'll Ever Open I Shady El Damaty

ETHGlobalShady El DamatyMay 2, 2026
20:14
ET

Ethereum is All You Need I Josef Je

ETHGlobalJosef JeMay 2, 2026
15:34
ET

gm The Man, We're Forking You I Adrienne Youngman

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
20:33
ET

The Credit Layer Vaults, Lending Markets, and the Next Phase of DeFi I Jonathan Han

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
18:54
ET

What DeFi Is Evolving! From Primitives to Collateral Markets I Misha Putiatin

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
21:20
ET

From Web3 Infra to AI Infra: Differentiating in the Agentic Era I E.G. Galano

ETHGlobalE.G. GalanoMay 2, 2026
21:43
ET

Fireside Chat with Andrej on Future of Dev Tools I Andrej Bencic & Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarMay 2, 2026
21:17
ET

Fireside Chat with Stani on Future of DeFi I Stani Kulechov & Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalStani Kulechov, Kartik TalwarMay 2, 2026
23:24
ET

Fireside Chat with Johann Eid & Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarMay 2, 2026
22:57
ET

Fireside Chat with Charles on Post Quantum World I Charles Guillemet & Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalCharles Guillemet, Kartik TalwarMay 2, 2026
19:41
ET

KeeperHub: Onchain Agent Execution Layer I Luca Malpiedi

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
16:24
ET

Build CRE workflows using Chainlink Privacy Capabilities I Andrej Rakic, Frank Kong

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
1:00:07
ET

Building on Ethereum Human vs AI — Who Wins I Kevin Jones

ETHGlobalKevin JonesMay 2, 2026
15:25
ET

Building AI Agents the Web3 Way I Gathin T

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
09:09
ET

Uniswap API Integrate Onchain Swaps in Minutes I Angela Ocando & Ivan Volovyk

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
17:15
ET

Arc Workshop I Blessing Adesiji

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
13:20
ET

Uniswap API Integrate Onchain Swaps in Minutes I Angela Ocando

ETHGlobalMay 2, 2026
15:55
ET

Adversarial AI Agents for Web3 Security I Preetam Rao

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
13:03
ET

Virtual Blockchains on Ethereum I German Abal

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
13:23
ET

How Hooks Grow DeFi I Angela Ocando

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
08:50
ET

Welcome & Introduction I Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarNov 2, 2025
20:48
ET

Liquid Apps I Prabal Banerjee

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
19:56
ET

Deep Dive into Privacy Enhancing Technologies I Remi Gai

ETHGlobalRemi GaiNov 2, 2025
16:31
ET

ZK Identity With No Compromises I Kevin Lin

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
07:19
ET

Create Data Coin and Agent with Lighthouse I Aakash Taneja

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
18:39
ET

Arcology - Parallel Execution - Unlimited Throughput I Vincent Wei

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
20:50
ET

Make a Vincent App in 20 minutes I Chris Cassano

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
34:01
ET

Build Unchained Apps with Avail I Robin Roy

ETHGlobalRobin RoyNov 2, 2025
28:11
ET

All About Pyth I Nidhi Singh

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
10:26
ET

PYUSD 101 I Subramaniam Vaithiyalingam

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
16:05
ET

Creating Killer Apps Scheduled Txns on Flow I Felipe Cevallos

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
19:41
ET

Cross Chain Swaps and Beyond With 1inch I Matt Snow

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
19:12
ET

A Guide to Building Bitcoin Applications on Citrea I Talip Akalin

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
11:30
ET

Building on Bitcoin with Rootstock I Ezequiel Rodriguez

ETHGlobalNov 2, 2025
31:57
ET

Deploying a DEX I Austin Griffith

ETHGlobalAustin GriffithNov 2, 2025
25:52
ET

Deploying a Stablecoin I Kevin Jones

ETHGlobalKevin JonesNov 2, 2025
49:36
ET

Welcome and Opening Ceremony for ETHGlobal New Delhi 2025 I Kartik Talwar and Vitalik Buterin

ETHGlobalVitalik Buterin, Kartik TalwarNov 2, 2025
56:50
DE

Business Side of a Web3 Project – Alireza Mohammadi | DeCaffeth

DecaffethNov 2, 2025
17:30
ET

TokenBrice, The DeFi Collective: Genuine DeFi: The Uncelebrated, Yet Critical, Evaluation Process

ETHSofiaOct 2, 2025
18:31
ET

Daniel Fogg I Bringing EVM compatibility to Bitcoin with Rootstock I Pragma Singapore 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
24:55
ET

Stani Kulechov I The Road to Product Market Fit I Avara I Pragma Singapore 2024

ETHGlobalStani KulechovOct 2, 2025
19:53
ET

Hart Lambur I Cross Chain Intents with ERC-7683 I Across I Pragma Singapore 2024

ETHGlobalHart LamburOct 2, 2025
24:38
ET

Fireside chat with Sandy Peng, Scroll, and Kartik Talwar, ETHGlobal I Pragma Singapore 2024

ETHGlobalKartik Talwar, Sandy PengOct 2, 2025
27:13
ET

Fireside chat with Dominic Williams, DFINITY, and Kartik Talwar, ETHGlobal I Pragma Singapore 2024

ETHGlobalDominic Williams, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
17:49
ET

Mike Cahill I Shaping Digital Economies with HiFi Data I Duoro Labs I Pragma Singapore 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
29:57
ET

Fireside with Sergey Nazarov, Chainlink, and Kartik Talwar, ETHGlobal I Pragma Singapore 2024

ETHGlobalSergey Nazarov, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
11:50
ET

Kartik Talwar I Welcome & Introduction | Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
20:29
ET

Jan Gorzny I Using AI to Secure Dapps and Users I Zircuit I Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalJan GorznyOct 2, 2025
21:11
ET

Chris Yin I Why RWAs Are Going To Zero I Plume Network I Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalChris YinOct 2, 2025
20:28
ET

Roham Gharegozlou I The Future of Consumer is Crypto I Dapper Labs I Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
12:19
ET

Elena Nadolinski I Cross Chain Privacy Pool for EVM Chains I Iron Fish I Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
23:45
ET

Orest Tarasiuk I Unifying Ethereum via Real Time Proofs I t1 Protocol I Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalOrest TarasiukOct 2, 2025
20:37
ET

Jayant Krishnamurthy I What’s Stopping DeFi from Competing with TradFi I Pyth I Pragma San Fran 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
18:39
ET

Andrew Redden I The Search for Sustainable Yield I Last Labs I Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
20:23
ET

Daniel Fogg I Survival of the Fittest: Rootstock & Bitcoin L2s I Rootstock I Pragma San Fran 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
19:44
ET

Denisse Halm I Web3 From Niche to Norm I Valora I Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
21:53
ET

Fireside Chat With Thirdweb CEO Furqan Rydhan & Kartik Talwar I Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
18:17
ET

Philippe Schommers I Gnosis: Chain and Vision I Gnosis I Pragma San Francisco 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
22:13
ET

Niklas Kunkel I From RWA to Crypto Native I Chronicle I Pragma San Francisco 2025

ETHGlobalNiklas KunkelOct 2, 2025
17:21
ET

DC Posch I Cross L2 with Intent Addresses with Daimo I Pragma Bangkok 2024

ETHGlobalDC PoschOct 2, 2025
31:15
ET

Stani Kulechov I The Evolution of Crypto Wallets with Avara I Pragma Bangkok 2024

ETHGlobalStani KulechovOct 2, 2025
22:20
ET

Anton Bukov I DeFi Needs Familiar Entry Points with 1inch I Pragma Bangkok 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
29:25
ET

Austin Griffith I Building Onchain in the Age of Agency With BuidlGuidl I Agentic Ethereum 2025

ETHGlobalAustin GriffithOct 2, 2025
29:15
ET

Harish Kotra I Build & Deploy AI Agents using Gaia & Collab Land I Agentic Ethereum 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
16:54
ET

Shaw I Why Should Ethereum Care About AI With Eliza Labs I Agentic Ethereum 2025 Summit

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
55:33
ET

Panel I Putting the A Back in DAOs I Agentic Ethereum 2025 Summit

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
42:22
ET

Ed Felton & Illia Polosukhin I Where AI and Blockchain Intersect I Agentic Ethereum 2025 Summit

ETHGlobalIllia PolosukhinOct 2, 2025
31:23
ET

Ali Serag & Bohao Tang I Build your First AI Agent With Flow Foundation I Agentic Ethereum 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
19:01
ET

Chris Yin I RWA's, Another Rug Or Is This Time Different I Plume Network I Pragma Denver 2025

ETHGlobalChris YinOct 2, 2025
25:03
ET

Who Will Fight For ETH I Jill Gunter at Pragma Denver 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
22:37
ET

Backbone of a Verifiable & Interoperable Agentic Web I Yaoqi Jia at Pragma Denver 2025

ETHGlobalYaoqi JiaOct 2, 2025
12:19
ET

Ram Kumar I The Future of AI is Specialized, Why General Models Aren't Enough I Pragma Denver 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
19:48
ET

Fireside Chat With Ink Protocol I Andrew Koller & Kartik Talwar at Pragma Denver 2025

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
19:26
ET

Beyond the Blacklist, The Compliant Way To Do Private Transactions I Howard Wu at Pragma Denver 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
17:16
ET

Monad Architecture and Benchmarks I Keone Hon at Pragma Denver 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
17:46
ET

Alex Shevchenko I Virtual Chains on Autopilot I Aurora I Pragma Denver 2025

ETHGlobalAlex ShevchenkoOct 2, 2025
03:36
ET

Tanner Moore I Secure 1inch API Integration Using Vercel Proxy I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
13:54
ET

Ant I Uniswap V4 Deep Dive: Hooks, Architecture & Developer Tools I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
16:02
ET

Viral Sangani I Building AI Agents on Celo: From L2 Migration to Live Coding I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
04:47
ET

Elton Tay I Building the Future of USDC With Circle I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
02:00
ET

Deploy On Zircuit And Win Up To $5,000 In Prizes I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
17:13
ET

John Sterlacci I Tokenize Your App With Metal I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
20:36
ET

Loi Luu I Building an Open Financial System with High Standards I Pragma Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalLoi LuuOct 2, 2025
18:03
ET

Funding Continuous Impact, Not Instant Hype | Denisse Halm at Pragma Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
19:14
ET

Nam Chu Hoai I Open Standards' Critical Role in Protecting Ethereum Interoperability I Pragma Taipei

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
20:55
ET

Martin Derka I EIP 7702 on Ethereum and Rollups What to Build and How I Pragma Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
1:13:31
ET

ETHGlobal Taipei Closing Ceremonies & Finalist Demos 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
13:38
ET

Francis Li I Hashkey Live Workshop I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
21:18
ET

Ömer Talip Akalın I A Guide to Building Bapps On Citrea I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
13:14
ET

Lena Hierzi I Live Celo Workshop I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
15:40
ET

Elton Tay I Circle Developer Tooling I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
20:45
ET

Ayman Mohammed & Remi Colin I Live Self Workshop I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
19:01
ET

Damon Yoon I Live Nodit Workshop I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
17:50
ET

Isidro Vega I Building on Bitcoin with Rootstock I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
21:02
ET

Kunal Arora I Build On The Open Intent Framework With Hyperlane I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
20:16
ET

Ali Serag & b z I Building Cross VM Apps With Flow Foundation I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
19:18
ET

Tanner Moore I Boundless Cross Chain Swaps With 1inch I ETHGlobal Taipei 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
19:36
ET

Kobble I Beraborrow Workshop I ETHGlobal Prague 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
1:13:24
ET

Fireside Chat with Kartik Talwar & Vitalik Buterin at Pragma Prague 2025

ETHGlobalVitalik Buterin, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
19:47
ET

Business Privacy, Harder & More Valuable Than You Think | Paul Brody at Pragma Prague 2025

ETHGlobalPaul BrodyOct 2, 2025
20:21
ET

Fireside Chat with Kartik Talwar & Evgeny Yurtaev at Pragma Prague 2025

ETHGlobalEvgeny Yurtaev, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
26:46
ET

Shipping zkPassport, Shipping Self Protocol Into Production | Marek Olszewski at Pragma Prague 2025

ETHGlobalMarek OlszewskiOct 2, 2025
25:57
ET

Kevin Jones I Beginner's Track, Lending & Stablecoins I ETHGlobal Prague 2025

ETHGlobalKevin JonesOct 2, 2025
29:09
ET

Philip Krause I Beginner's Track, Prediction Markets I ETHGlobal Prague 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
21:57
ET

How to Make Real Time Proving Possible Today and Why | Orest Tarasuik at Pragma Prague 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
26:19
ET

Carlos Sanchez I Beginners Track Capture the Flag CTF Intro I ETHGlobal Prague 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
17:45
ET

Adel Akbar I LayerZero Workshop I ETHGlobal Prague 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
10:23
ET

Ezequiel Rodriguez I Building On Bitcoin With Rootstock I ETHGlobal Prague 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
22:40
ET

b z I Flow Workshop Fast Track Your Onchain App I ETHGlobal Prague 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
26:58
ET

Tanner Moore I Cross chain Swaps and Beyond with 1inch I ETHGlobal Prague 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
12:03
ET

John Nguyen I Intro to Mantle I ETHGlobal Cannes 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
19:03
ET

AI Has A Wallet, Now What? - Michele D'Aliessi

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
14:33
ET

Building Consumer Apps For A User Owned Privacy First Web - Yaniv Tal

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
24:51
ET

Fireside Chat I Kartik Talwar and Sergey Nazarov I Pragma Cannes 2025

ETHGlobalSergey Nazarov, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
21:15
ET

Fireside Chat I Kartik Talwar and Stani Kulechov I Pragma Cannes 2025

ETHGlobalStani Kulechov, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
48:00
ET

Fireside Chat I Kartik Talwar and Vitalik Buterin I Pragma Cannes 2025

ETHGlobalVitalik Buterin, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
22:55
ET

Why You Should Be Optimistic About MEV - Shea Ketsdever

ETHGlobalShea KetsdeverOct 2, 2025
20:38
ET

Ethereum's Infrastructure is Critical in Building Trust and Safety in AI - Ismael Hishon Rezaizadeh

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
21:07
ET

Expanding Horizons of DeFi Swap Marketplaces and Beyond - Sergej Kunz

ETHGlobalSergej KunzOct 2, 2025
21:50
ET

Growing & Securing Networks What’s Next for Onchain Governance - Anthony Leutenegger

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
26:09
ET

Introduction to Speedrun Ethereum Challenges Philip Krause

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
13:44
ET

ENS, Identity in Your Apps I Greg Skrill

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
17:41
ET

Getting Started with AI Agents I Nikolay Dimitrov

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
18:33
ET

Build a 1 Click Cross-Chain Experience with Avail Nexus SDK I Robin Roy

ETHGlobalRobin RoyOct 2, 2025
20:58
ET

Building with USDC and Circle Developer Platform I Blessing Adesiji

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
22:12
ET

Katana's MCP Enabled LLM Friendly Anvil Powered Starter Kit I Bruno Skvorc

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
17:42
ET

Flow Workshop - Fast Track Your Onchain App I b z

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
22:46
ET

Building On Zircuit, A Hackathon Introduction I Jan Gorzny

ETHGlobalJan GorznyOct 2, 2025
08:42
ET

Flow Bounties & Builder Support Deep Dive I Ali Serag

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
39:41
ET

Trustless Insurance Market Using Web2 Connectivity I Nik Erzetic

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
02:47
ET

Lit Protocol Workshop I ETHGlobal New York 2025

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
18:22
ET

The Technical Architecture of Cross-Chain DeFi I Anton Bukov

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
30:51
ET

The Vision of United Defi I Sergej Kunz

ETHGlobalSergej KunzOct 2, 2025
20:38
ET

Fireside Chat On The Future of Ethereum Protocol with Tomasz Stanczak and Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalTomasz Stanczak, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
30:53
ET

A Discussion on the Future of Onchain Finance with Hayden Adams and Phil Daian

ETHGlobalPhil DaianOct 2, 2025
38:26
ET

Fireside Chat on DeFi's Institutional Adoption with Sergey Nazarov and Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalSergey Nazarov, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
22:39
ET

Fireside Chat with Steven Goldfeder and Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalSteven Goldfeder, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
20:26
ET

Fireside Chat with Vivek Raman and Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
20:30
ET

Fireside Chat with Lisa Cuesta Bunin and Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
07:38
ET

Welcome and Introduction to Pragma New York 2025 Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
21:50
ET

Interoperability and the Future of Global Finance I Jon Kol

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
17:00
ET

Future of Consumer Crypto with AI I Dieter Shirley

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
16:57
ET

Yield is the Meta I Chris Yin

ETHGlobalChris YinOct 2, 2025
17:10
ET

10 Objectively True Reasons ETH is Bullish I David Hoffman

ETHGlobalDavid HoffmanOct 2, 2025
24:44
ET

katana + agglayer workshop I Brian Seong

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
24:04
ET

Flare Workshop Bring Any Web2 Data On Chain I Victor Munoz

ETHGlobalVictor MunozOct 2, 2025
26:41
ET

Circle Developer Workshop I Corey Cooper

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
27:09
ET

Omnichain Vaults Inside LayerZero's ERC4626 OVault Standard I Matthew Krak

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
17:14
ET

OpenSea MCP Workshop I Chris Korhonen

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
23:52
ET

Building with Hyperlane's Interoperability Framework I Eda Akturk

ETHGlobalEda AkturkOct 2, 2025
18:32
ET

Gemini Wallet Workshop I Mike Liu

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
21:13
ET

Create Cross Chain Tokens with CCT Standard I Solange Gueiros

ETHGlobalSolange GueirosOct 2, 2025
21:21
ET

Building on Zircuit A Hackathon Introduction I Jan Gorzny

ETHGlobalJan GorznyOct 2, 2025
19:35
ET

PYUSD 101 I Mehak Jethmalani and Nick Mauro

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
25:07
ET

Uniswap v4 on Unichain Exploring New Possibilities I suacepoint and Angela Ocando

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
26:08
ET

Turning Words into Killer Apps Defi Actions On Flow I Ali Serag, b z and Brian Doyle

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
14:03
ET

Intro to Chiliz and the Chiliz Chain I James Scicluna

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
33:32
ET

ETHGlobal New York 2025 Opening Ceremonies I Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
1:33:13
ET

ETHGlobal New York 2025 Closing Ceremony and Finalist Demos I Kartik Talwar

ETHGlobalKartik TalwarOct 2, 2025
06:44
ET

Flow Bounties & Builder Support Deep Dive I Ali Serag

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2025
1:01:02
ET

The Future of Onchain Finance with Getty Hill

ETHChicagoGetty HillOct 2, 2024
25:26
BA

Base Builder Friday: July 12, 2024

BaseOct 2, 2024
24:30
EC

How Are Investors Attacking the Bear Market? | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
16:20
EC

Beyond MiCA - Regulation Put in Practice | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
37:18
EC

Are Financial Institutions Finally Adopting Crypto? | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
34:43
EC

Unveiling the DeFi Trends of Tomorrow | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
12:03
EC

Centralized Wisdom, Decentralized Power | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
12:20
EC

Rethinking Enterprise Blockchain | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
33:59
EC

How to Increase Transparency in the Digital Asset Space | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
15:48
EC

ZK-ID in the Context of DeFi | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
41:37
EC

Crypto in 2024: Where is the Opportunity? | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
50:11
EC

How to Build Solid Infrastructure for Web3? | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
32:41
EC

Constructing Personalized Portfolios in Crypto | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
20:33
EC

Don't Trust, Verify: The Next Generation of Oracles | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
26:46
EC

The Next Step for Crypto: Instant and Free Payments | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
40:50
EC

Custody & Wallets: Keeping Your Digital Assets Safe | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
39:39
EC

Bridging the Gap Between DeFi and Regulators | European Blockchain Convention 9

European Blockchain ConventionOct 2, 2024
51:21
ET

Panel I The Future of Algorithmic Stablecoins | Pragma Istanbul 2023

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2024
51:21
ET

Panel I MEV: Fractalization of Block Building | Pragma Istanbul 2023

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2024
31:57
ET

Molly Mackinlay, Swaroop Hegde, Ayush Ranjan, Masa 'Senshi' Kikuchi I Pragma India 2023

ETHGlobalMolly MackinlayOct 2, 2024
21:36
ET

Tomasz Stanczak I Upcoming EIPs You Should Care About | Nethermind I Pragma India 2023

ETHGlobalTomasz StanczakOct 2, 2024
29:56
ET

Rene Reinsberg I Celo's Move to Ethereum | Pragma India 2023

ETHGlobalRene ReinsbergOct 2, 2024
29:14
ET

Josh Stark I Atoms, Institutions, Blockchains I Ethereum Foundation I Pragma Denver 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2024
32:47
ET

Jesse Pollak I Global Onchain Economy With Base I Pragma Denver 2024

ETHGlobalJesse PollakOct 2, 2024
40:48
ET

Miguel de Vega, Ravital Solomon, Remi Gai & Pascal Paillier I Pragma Denver 2024

ETHGlobalRemi GaiOct 2, 2024
30:52
ET

Sreeram Kannan & Kartik Talwar I Restaking Risks with EigenLayer I Pragma Denver 2024

ETHGlobalSreeram Kannan, Kartik TalwarOct 2, 2024
16:30
ET

Joe Andrew I Privacy as a Primitive I Aztec Labs I Pragma London 2024

ETHGlobalOct 2, 2024
18:06
ET

Fredrik Haga I Analytics at Scale V02 I Dune I Pragma London 2024

ETHGlobalFredrik HagaOct 2, 2024
Show more